Monday, March 31, 2008

Go Fly a Kite

Posh Spice
Thula got a kite for Easter and was very excited to use it. We had a great time together.
Here's my Dora Kite!
Thula has been swinging on this same swing since we moved to Philadelphia when she was 20 months old. Now at 4 she's just about to big for it. :-( Time goes by to fast.

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

That looks like fun. Did you go to the park by where you used to live?

Candi said...

Oh Thula is so sweet! loved her posh pic. :) I'm so glad you like it there.

Michelle said...

I loved Thula's pictures! You can see her personality shining through especially in the posh pic. I wish that we could see you guys soon, we miss you tons!

Cordell and Sarah said...

Man time does fly! Thanks for saving a free swing for Preston. Remember when they used to fight over the same one? I love to see her pics. Thanks for keeping it updated Elaine. Love ya!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo