Choo-choo
Thulie loves a good train ride
I like to call this piece, "Thula and Giant Blue"
Elaine, Thula, Miriam and Shaylynn in front of the Crayola Factory
Lifting 32 lbs with a double pulley is so much easier!
This lever spins. Whew! All in a days fun at the Canal museum.
This was one of Thula's favorites; gathering eggs from the chickens.
Knock knock grandma. I've got a basket of eggs!
Photo-op
View of downtown Easton, Pa. Why is that everywhere I go I think is a great place to live?
Playing with the water thing. Do we ever actually learn anything with these kinds of exhibits?
Thula and Miriam building with giant blocks.
Coloring in the chalk board room
Coloring on top of textured surfaces
Making a puppet
Painting a picture
The kids are getting their free mini box of crayons and markers
Coloring a picture
Coloring her Magic Mold (new version of play dough)Some friends from church and I went to the Crayola Factory on Friday. It's located in Easton, Pa. It is a beautiful drive out there (1.5 hrs.). The Crayola Factory and adjoining Canal Museum is a great place to take kids. I only recommend finding a time when it won't be so crowded. Thula really loved it. I told her the night before that we would be going to a surprise place. She was really excited to go and when I went in her room to wake her up in the morning, to get ready to go, she got really hyper about it. It was fun albeit exhausting day.

4 comments:
This looks like such a fun place to visit! I can't believe how beautiful Thula is! She is so big I can't wait to see you guys!
Yay! You went to my home town! Easton is where I grew up. It is a great place to live. I'm so happy you liked the Crayola factory. I was so excited to see your pictures. I was like..."thats my home!!"
Thula is so cute in the pics. I miss ya!
Ahhhhhhh.....I get a headache just looking at those pictures. Man, am I glad that trip is over. It was fun, but sheesh!
I'm glad you had a good trip. We lucked out and went when hardly anyone was there- probably part of the reason we loved it so much.
Post a Comment