Lining up so nicely for easter egg hunting. Counting the booty.
Thula and joy school pal, Maya. Thula blowing 'Easter' green bubbles. 'Hunting' for the orange colored eggs. The kids decortated their own bags.
So stylin' in the exercise gear! Thula loves to peel carrots and potatoes. Mommy's little helper. Thula veges out to Tom and Jerry which she calls the 'cat and mouse' show.
Okay, I'll be my first commentor. I had trouble setting up this post. I had a picture that was too far to the left and was not displaying correctly so I deleted it and it left this nice big space. Enjoy!
I love the exercise gear...Thula you look so beaUteeful!!! and Elaine, in your scarf you look just like you did when you were a little girl..you are both so sweet. I would like to see more of the mystery Stuart sometimes though! love mommy
4 comments:
Okay, I'll be my first commentor. I had trouble setting up this post. I had a picture that was too far to the left and was not displaying correctly so I deleted it and it left this nice big space. Enjoy!
I love seeing more of Thula's personality that comes out in the pictures.
I love the exercise gear...Thula you look so beaUteeful!!! and Elaine, in your scarf you look just like you did when you were a little girl..you are both so sweet. I would like to see more of the mystery Stuart sometimes though!
love mommy
Uhhh..what's with the pose on the stool? It's VERY cute! We're you playing photographer? Work it, work it.
Post a Comment