






Casey Elmer you rock! I never thought I would start a blog this way, but he was so kind to give me his ticket to the Philadelphia Flower Show. While Stuart was doing, what else, work, Thula and I were able to enjoy Philadelphia's anual Flower Show. The theme this year was New Orleans/Jazz. The displays were beautiful. Thula and I had a nice time looking at all the colorful flowers. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my camera's flash to work very well so some of the pictures came out kind of dark. Anyways, thankyou Casey! It was great.




5 comments:
I sure wish those stupid frogs didn't show through your pictures, but they still look pretty good! I'm glad you guys had fun (Thula looks so happy, especially in the picture where she is next to the flowers that are as big as her head!)
I'm so glad you got to go to the flower show! I went with Diane I think 3 years ago when Preston was a baby and thought it was fabulous! I love the pictures of Thula with her baby on her back and her head wrap. Give her a great big hug for me. I miss her (and you Elaine).
What a neat place to go, and very nice of Casey to help make it possible.
sweet cousin - I am SO JEALOUS!! oh to live in a big city! I'm glad that you got a good picture of me though with my long blond hair and flower dress - I didn't know I could ever look that good! p.s. I'm still looking for good deals for us to somehow see each other this summer!! keep me posted what stu decides to do
Oh I am so jealous!!! The Flower Show was my favorite yearly event to attend in Philly - it is always so awesome. Have you guys been back to the Children's Garden yet? Miss you tons girl.
Post a Comment