Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some dance recital pictures

Front of the hair do'
Thula and Maya
Teddy Bear Costume

Back of the hair do'
Thula had her ballet recital on Saturday. I thought her and all the little kids were so cute I could hardly stand it! I also did her hair for the concert and I am quite proud of myself. The Bishop's wife even thought that Katoba was in town!

7 comments:

Cordell and Sarah said...

Hey, I didn't know Thula was doing dance. How fun. Does she enjoy it? I've got to get Preston into something. He gets sick of just me by the end of the day and is devistated when all of his friends are too busy to play everyday all day. Where are you when I need you Elaine :o)
Thula's hair looks beautiful!

Amanda said...

So beautiful. I wish you would post a video of that gorgeous leap she did!

Doug and Mallena said...

She looks great. I haven't even looked at our pictures from the recital. I was very impressed with her hair. I had to go next door and have Tricia do Miriam's. :)

Candi said...

So adorable! Nice hair job too. I tried to get brooklyn in dance class this past year but it was just too expensive. Maybe we'll be able to do it this year. who knows.
Thula looks so cute in the bear costume though! Hope you guys are doing well. :)

emily a. said...

Thula's hair looks adorable!

Rob said...

I wish I could see Thula's recitals!! She is my little sweetie pie. yum

KatobanBlessings said...

Oh Elaine, its beautiful. I jsut want to see you guys now more than ever. Thula is a lady, i cant believe how tall she is.
When i come we will have some great fun.....
Love you.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo