What was your favorite part?
Thanks for my horsey hat Grandma Robin!
Thula is absolutely adorable in her Easter dress!! She should be a model, she really knows how to work the camera! Well I hope you had a Happy Easter!
What a little beauty! Thula looks smashing in that yellow. She looks so cute with her daddy also - (I love seeing my girls with their daddy too)!
i love the Grand Canyon horsey hat Thula...nice tie Stuart!
Elaine, you should have jumped in there with them. :) Very good looking family you have.
She is gorgeous! I love her in yellow. It's a good color for her!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thula is absolutely adorable in her Easter dress!! She should be a model, she really knows how to work the camera! Well I hope you had a Happy Easter!
What a little beauty! Thula looks smashing in that yellow. She looks so cute with her daddy also - (I love seeing my girls with their daddy too)!
i love the Grand Canyon horsey hat Thula...
nice tie Stuart!
Elaine, you should have jumped in there with them. :) Very good looking family you have.
She is gorgeous! I love her in yellow. It's a good color for her!
Post a Comment