I thought I would post our baby pictures to see what family resemblance there might be. The pictures of Thula and I were taken at 11 months. The picture of Stuart, I'm guessing is around 7 months. It is his only known childhood picture. The rest of the pictures we have of him start at age 19. Sometimes I really wish I could see what he looked like as a mischievous little kid. Anyways, I couldn't find any pictures of Thula with a lot of animation. She always has her little sweet smile. I think Lela has my big grin. I think Stuart looks like his niece Olivia.
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago

4 comments:
Lela is you in the mouth/grin...she's got that larger mouth and the happy smile. Thula was always more reserved as a baby.
signed,
My 2 Cents
I loved these old pictures. Thula looks exactly the same- just older. Her smile is so sweet.
I definitely think Lela has your smile...what cute pictures.
Stuart and Thula look exactly the same as their baby pictures. You kind of look like a really cute smiley baby boy:)
Post a Comment