Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Making a pot holder with her new weaving loom.

My dream of matching dresses is complete! I just wish there was one in my size too. :-)













The real Easter Bunny and his cronies.











Thula weaving on her new loom and Lela trying to eat her chocolate bunny.




Inspecting Easter surprises.










Open this chocolate wrapper, please!




The Easter Bunny hid Thula's basket in the washing machine!




Lela's Easter basket



Coloring eggs with friend Steven.








Easter egg hunt in our backyard



Thula finds an egg in front of our new little garden plot!


I hope this finds all of our readers well. We wish everyone a Happy Easter as we remember Christ's atoning sacrifice and resurection. I know it makes my life worth living and puts my joys and sorrows into proper perspective. I am grateful and full of love for my family, my country, and my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

















6 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE there matching dresses! Too cute, and I would love to see you in a matching dress to haha.

Rob said...

These girls are my sweetiepies! Thula, why do you and all your little friends look like tiny little vampires?
love GrannyGoose

Cordell and Sarah said...

Such cute girls in those matching dresses! I remember having a loom like that. You should never be in need of pot holders from now on. Looks like you guys had better weather than us! Happy Easter...tell Stuart he is a good sport (flower on head and bunny ears).

Amanda said...

I can't decide which is more beautiful, the girls in their perfect little dresses, or Stuart in the bunny ears:). I LOVE weaving looms (probably too much), Maya got one for Christmas and I'm always trying to convince her we should make one. I wish we could have been there for all the fun.
p.s. Lela is looking so so so big! Shes a toddler!

emily a. said...

It really is adorable with your girls in their matching dresses. I agree with Amanda, LOVE the picture of Stuart with the bunny ears and flower. Such a cute daddy.

KatobanBlessings said...

My gosh Elaine,,you are such a photographer! Good job. The cuties look sooo good in matching dresses and i love Thula's smile!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo