Monday, April 19, 2010

Good times with the Elmer's

The best self photo ever!

Our growing brood

A trip to McDonald's is always something to smile about.






We had some de-lish homemade oreos at this bakery.




A little library visit on a rainy day.




Saying goodbye


Playing at the park






Riding bikes
Thanks Amanda for hosting us again. It's always fun to be with you.









4 comments:

Amanda said...

Anytime! We miss you guys already. I'm just glad we have a little get together at Plymouth Plantation to look forward to.

Michelle said...

That's so fun you could go visit your friends. I cannot believe how big your girls are getting, they are growing up way too fast!

Rob said...

Suckin' on the washcloth! I remember those days.....
love Granny

KatobanBlessings said...

You dont know how much i wish i had you or Michelle close by so i can get away....everyone deserves those moments! Iam glad you got sometime off of "home"....am sure its good to be back!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo