Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's On Lela!

Stuart bought these sour gum balls called 'cry baby's.' Lela is always itching to taste whatever we have so Thula was so generous...

No cry babies here! She actually really loved it and giggles every time she get's a lick.

Watching Tom and Jerry upside down



Thula's 100 days of school project- 100 Hearts and a toothless grin


Amanda, when I went to find that darn pretzel recipe you gave me (wrote down in crayon-2 pages worth!) I found other recipes that you have given me over the course of our frienship, thought you might get a laugh in the state that they were given in-all in love ofcourse! The one with the color scrabble is the 'original' craisin salad dressing.




4 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

You and Thula are so mean! you are lucky Lela is a jovial baby.....

Michelle said...

Lela is such a cutie!! I love her toothy smile! I can't believe Thula is old enough to be losing teeth already!

Rob said...

Lela is a stinker! what a sillybilly!

Amanda said...

HOLY COW, I can't believe you actually have that many recipes from me, and I can't believe they are really all written in less that satisfactory writing utensils! I bet the finished products still turn out just as tasty as they would had you written them in pen, and now you get to have a little laugh (and think of me) every time you make one. You'll be happy to know I now own quite the stash of pens and pencils:)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo