Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Look at that cute little first grader. Her class earned a pajama party and got to watch Charolette's Web. We supplied the movie and the snack (grapes) and Thula felt so special.

I painted our back door a Twilight Purple and I think I really love it. This summer I want to paint the rest of the wood trim that color. (Don't mind the pile of rubble by the door-Stuart had to bust up the concrete by the door so that it would open better).

See that little green sprout? Well, last fall I planted a bunch of tulips and they are now coming up! I feel as happy as a spring kitten.


I just had to get a picture of my baby clothes flapping in the warm breeze like a Connecticut prayer flag.



4 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

First, I LOVE the color of your door! I think painting the trim that color will be an excellent upgrade.

Second, you are making me so hungry for spring! Today was warm and wonderful, and I love it! Keep posting, I love hearing how life is going for you. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update. I hope you are still planning on comming to cambridge for spring break. We can enjoy the spring weather together.

Bonnie said...

I love the laundry shot. I can't wait to hang mine up to dry too. :) The girls are both darling.

KatobanBlessings said...

The clothes line feels like "home".. i know you enjoy making me homesick!
Good job on the painting, we need to start a business...i hope those tulips will bring that "happy kitten" side of you when they all sprout!!Am happy for you.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo