Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Happy


The actual costume that Thula Trick-o-Treated in. (That's the skirt that you made for her last year Michelle) all the neighbors' loved it.

Someone's not happy. This is right before the ward Trunk or Treat







I got Thula's dress at a consignment shop and she dressed it up with the witch hat and scraf. She reminds me of a creole child in the antebellum south. She likes to switch her costumes around.



Her school had a costume parade. Check out the little Micheal Jackson (that's her friend Steven).













Fall day in front of our house.



Dad sent the cute tights, boots, and "Got Candy" bib-love it!














Wash a pot. Wash a baby!




Thula loves having a playmate in the tub now. She's taught Lela the splashing game down pat.














9 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

I love the pictures...Thula's costume is awesome and so is Lela's..she sits up sooo good. Thula must love that.What were you Elaine? Dont ask me, coz i was just me....The girls are just sooo cute.

zimfam said...

who's the unhappy one in the pics? could it possibly the rastafari? did he run out of weed that day or something? totally know what he's going through! the girls are so cute...i love that dress you got Thula a the consignment shop. I LOVE when the girls can bathe together...makes it so much easier!

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all (except stuart and lela who look a little less enthusastic about the whole ordeal)

geraldandmeganlove said...

I love Thula's dress. What a great find at a consignment shop. Mya would love that for her dress-up box. Looks like Halloween was a lot of fun at your house.

Candi said...

wow I love the pictures! Both your girls are adorable! Thula has such a cute personality. You can totally tell by her pics! I so wish we could see you guys. Glad you had fun!

ryan and berni said...

Lela is a real cutie! I think this is the first time I've seen a picture of her. Looks like halloween was fun. Stuart, I guess it's been awhile, how long have you been growing the dreads. :) Good to see your fam.
-Ryan

Michelle said...

Your guys looked so cute for Halloween! I'm glad that Thula likes the tutu! Lela is always so smiley, I love it!

Lindsay said...

What a find! That dress is amazing. I can't believe how big Lela is getting. I just love that picture of her sitting in the leaves. You can see her beautiful little face so well. It looks like your girls have lots of fun together!

The Molen's said...

Thula is such a diva. And Lela is so precious. I love seeing pics of them! I like the Halloween picture. You say someone's not happy, my first thought was that you were referring to Stuart.....then I saw a screaming Lela! :o) Looks like you are making good memories!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo