Stuart is always asking for scones and since it always seemed like a weird British tea time snack I never made them. Yesterday though, he asked again if I could find a recipe and make some. So I dug around and found this one and made some in the morning. I don't normally post recipes, but these were so delicious I wanted to share. They are perfect for a brunch with friends. I found the recipe on allrecipes.com and so I'll just post the link. Try it you might just like it!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Simple-Scones/Detail.aspx
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago

6 comments:
I always seem to find good recipes on that same website. I am with you on the British tea time snack idea though.
I've always wondered if scones were good. Now that I know, I'll have to make them sometime! Thanks for posting the recipe!
Yum I love Scones! I'll have to try this one!
I had scottish scones in a Cape Breton bakery and they were great. Now I'm going to try making them myself. Thanks, Elaine!
http://jodyrlanders.com/ I found this blog and thought of you. Happy blog stalking:)
Still haven't tried the 'weird english tea time sanck':)
i made them...wow! They are delicious. Stuart had a good wife.. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment