So Lela has been exclusively breastfeed for six months and since she has now reached the milestone we decided to give her her first food....which turned out to be this Ensign magazine. She likes to crinkle paper and she got ahold of this and started eating it. I found bits of it undigested in her diaper. Gross, I know.
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago




3 comments:
Oh! Congratulations! I love to see that she likes to "feast" on the Word of God. :) And I think her faces with baby oatmeal are just adorable.
I thought at first maybe she was not happy because you weren't feeding her the "words of the prophet". Get it? Ha, ha! Moving on! What a cutie and how FUNNY that she doesn't like her chair. She's the only baby I've seen that doesn't like her Bumbo.
SO CUTE! Um... when did she grow so big?! Holy Cow she was just born yesterday right??? Kidding. I love the milestones. eating, sitting, crawling, running. Such fun times! Miss you.
Post a Comment