Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm running out of titles...more pictures?

Somtimes she likes her jolly jumper

Just one of the gals'

This little outfit that Cortney/Rosie sent is one of our favorites


Here's a grand picture of me trying to take my own picture.



A friend from church made this ridiculous bow for Lela. Gotta love it though-she looks like her name should be Jemima.





They really are born with a computer mouse in their hand.

"Well, it is a trifle snug. You know how it after dancing all night. I don't think you're half trying!"

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

I love how everyone is smiling in each picture. Lela has the most amazing smile! I wish I could hear her laugh, I bet it's just as cute. I always see Stewart's features in Lela, but when your faces are so close together, I can see the resemblance between the two of you. What a lucky girl to look like both of her beautiful parents.

Michelle said...

What a cute picture with Stuart and his girls! Lela is such a happy baby, she is always smiling and I love those dimples! Thula and Lela look so much alike, you have the cutest kids around!

Rob said...

Sprooooiiinnnnggggg!!!!!!!Oh, your grace, I'm terribly sorry.

Lela does look ridiculous with that flower on her head. What cutiepies.
love Gwamma

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo