Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boston Temple

Play time with some old friends-Our dear friends we met in Philadelphia moved to Cambridge and were able to watch Thula while Stu and I were at the Boston LDS temple. It was a fun day. Afterwards we all reconvened for some killer Taco salad and oreo pie!

Proof that I was there-I always have to take my own picture!

There it is!



The 'back way' to the temple takes you on a little hike.



HI guys



5 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatobanBlessings said...

Am jealous you got to the temple! Seems like the kids loved it just as you did....

Michelle said...

What a beautiful temple! Is that the closest one to you guys?

Amanda said...

We're ready for you to come back! I was looking at someones blog today and they were promoting water4christmas which now has an etsy shop where you order stuff and the money goes to putting in wells in africa. They had some pretty cute africa stuff in the shop (I thought of you).
Oh and by the way I ate the whole rest of the oreo pie BY MYSELF! yikes

Sierra Parke said...

Hey Elaine! That's great you got to meet up with the Elmer's again! I bet you guys had a blast. How far apart are you guys from each other?

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo