Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wadsworth Falls

















I discovered this beautiful place not far from where we live. I love having my own car now; I take myself on mini adventures every week. Thula had fun with her little friends from church too.




7 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatobanBlessings said...

Ahhhh....refreshing! The pictures are as good as the place itself. Thula could have spent the night if she could! Am glad you have a car to help you explore the beauty of the earth!

Shilowe said...

What an awesome place! It's so pretty there!

Kendy said...

wow what an awesome place.....i wish there was something like that here...most of the water no wait i think all of the water here was placed by man.....

Rob said...

I can see myself in those sparkling pools grabbing Thula's foot. Thanx for carrying on the tradition.

Lindsay said...

Cute suit, Thula! And what a beautiful place, how awesome that it's close to your house! Your girls are lucky to have you for a mom, they don't know how fun they have it!

Doug and Mallena said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I was referring to the falls AND to Thula.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo