

Lela's makeshift shade. She didn't like the water.

Daddy and Thula jumping the waves


What better way to end the day then at Friendley's?!

Going for a stroll

She loves the swing and chewing her fingers!

We had a fun time at the beach in Rhode Island. School is around the corner but the humidity has finally arrived and so we have been able to go out and do some summer activities.
By the way, who is my Spokane reader?
6 comments:
I LOVE Lela's chubby legs!!!!!!!! So cute.
How fun...again, why doesn't the lady taking the pictures ever get in front of the camera? That beach looks so fun and sunny! I'm a little jealous...
Wow! I haven't seen chubby legs like that for a while other than my own kids. She is so adorable! So she is Thula's baby doll now huh? Cute, but family.
i could tell by Lela's expessions that the beach was a blast for you guys...i will miss the beaches of CA....
What a fun way to get out and enjoy the last little bit of summer. Good luck with the start of school, I'm dreading Wednesday.
What a beautiful beach! Nice waves too! Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment