I wasn't very smart in watching this right after I put on my makeup. I now have a pile of tissues on the computer desk and two lines of running mascara coming off of each eye.
What a beautiful way to remember your brother. I wish I could have had the honor to meet him. I'm sure he is a wonderful person. How can he not be, he's related to you! Make sure you introduce us when we're all in Heaven together. :)
4 comments:
I wasn't very smart in watching this right after I put on my makeup. I now have a pile of tissues on the computer desk and two lines of running mascara coming off of each eye.
What a beautiful way to remember your brother. I wish I could have had the honor to meet him. I'm sure he is a wonderful person. How can he not be, he's related to you! Make sure you introduce us when we're all in Heaven together. :)
thank you for that, Elaine
love mom
Elaine, I'll never forget how Jebby played with your hair the night before, he really loved you. We love you all, it will be a beautiful reunion!
I love you Elaine..
Post a Comment