Popping a bubble with a bubble popper (you smack the back of it and it blows air)

watching big sis-she was such a good little girl

Thula was afraid of the dinos-they also had a reptile exhibit that included owls and tarantulas-she was a bit skittish when they fed the owls dead mice

Miss Archeologist-she said this was her favorite part-they gave them the vests and goggles-to cute!


Blue screen-TV weather anchorwoman-she really got into it

Thula on TV

Lego land-they had an earthquake simulator-you pressed a button and it would shake your creation-I built a tall tower and kept making it fall over

turtle world

I love her sleeping poses
The Children's Museum in West Hartford was really fun. They also had a planetarium which we really enjoyed. The best part was that it wasn't crowded!
10 comments:
aw we love museums like that! I can't believe how big Lela has gotten already! Thula is in 1st grade already?! wow! Miss you guys.
Have I mentioned lately how beautiful your girls are? What a fun place to go! I'm amazed it wasn't crowded. You'd think everyone would be there doing last minute family things before school starts. Nice for you though!
What a fun day! I wish we had more things to do here! Lela seems like the best baby ever, very content. You have two very cute girls!
I wish you had a video of the weatherwoman! How cute.
What cute girls! I want to come over right now just to get the kids together like old times. Lela and Ethan could hook up!
Lela is getting so big! Maybe I'll try to find some really great place for us to take the kids when you come visit, so everyone can stare at us trooping around with our 7 kids:)
What a fun museum! Thula looks like a natural! And Lela... I just love that picture of her sleeping! What a sweet girl!
Oh my! Your baby is growing so fast! The girls are so cute! I'm glad you re-invited me to your blog (so I get to be a part of the exclusive club!) That Wadsworth Falls looks great--and you all have been keeping busy--pain with all this humidity and heat, huh? Anyway, good to see you're doing well--squish those chubby baby thighs for me--love 'em!
You make me feel like a slacker Mommy because I haven't gotten out to any cool places this summer, and here you are posting the third in a week! You are amazing. :) And the girls are so adorable. Give them hugs for me. :)
Gosh..where have i been? well am back..honestly. i hate signing in but i will do it for you..
Post a Comment