Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Pictures and LDS Manhattan Temple Trip

Some of my young women and leaders drove to the LDS temple in Manhattan. (My hair is flat because it was wet and humid).

Afterwards we had a picnic in Central Park

The CNN building in the distance-mom told me to take lots of pictures-everything is interesting to look at so I chose this-lameo I know.


Brownstones


Central Park
Thula playing in the rain



Lela is a spitting image of her father's family





changing baby's diaper-I like how their little legs always spring up in that position


Modeling the new clothes Auntie Rosie sent

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I had no clue you were in Young Women's. I would love that calling! Lela does look a lot like Stuart, where I think Thula looks more like you!

Patty Sampson said...

Congratulations on the awesome calling! I LOVE YW!! And Manhattan is such a cool place. Busy, and fun, and interesting.

Your little girls are so beautiful! And they are getting so big! Seeing Lela on the floor and on Stuarts lap makes me realize just how old she is getting. You must be so proud. :)

Rob said...

hello Duncan!

Anonymous said...

Elaine, you live in an incredible area. I'm so glad you can see all the sites. Take a picture of the outfit we got you and sent with Rosie. I don't know if it fits yet but I bet it will look so cute on her!!!

KatobanBlessings said...

Elaine, i couldnt even see you the first time..you look like one of the young women,maybe flat hair nt that bad afterall!! The girls looks so beautiful, i recognize se if not all of them...what a great idea, to take them to what matters the most. You are a woderful stewart Elaine, dont doubt that for a second.
iam sure Lela remembers us!

mallena said...

What an adventure! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you're doing well!

Sierra Parke said...

I loved looking at each and every picture, Elaine. I miss our poolside chats and walks through Pennypack. You've gotta come back and visit soon!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo