Thursday, April 9, 2009

New stuff

Stuart put up the ceiling paneling and the ceiling fan for the babies room.

He painted and refinished the floors.


And we also got new gutters for the house. Now the baby can come. :-)

8 comments:

mallena said...

Way to go Stuart! It all looks really great. Does he want to come paint our house now? :) I agree, the baby can come now!

I hope you're doing well. I can't wait to hear when Baby Mushala arrives!

Patty Sampson said...

Yippee!!! I am so excited for you! And I am so proud of Stewart. What a hard worker, and a sweet father. I am so thrilled that you are ready for the baby. Good luck, and I hope things go well for you both. :)

Jennifer said...

I've been thinking about you all week wondering if maybe maybe maybe the baby had come... Any minute now! Good luck!

Candi said...

wow everything looks so great! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! I hope everything goes well. The house looks amazing. Good Job Stuart!

emily a. said...

It looks great. I can't wait to see this baby.

Sierra Parke said...

I can't believe how much you have done to your house. You two are so handy. I can't wait to see your little baby. Post pictures as soon as the baby comes. I want to see lots of pictures!!!

zimfam said...

Come baby come! We are waiting for you! Can't wait to see your beautiful house!

Cordell and Sarah said...

What a beautiful house! Tell Stuart I am impressed with his work...little did I know he could be such a handyman? Will he ride his bike to work now, or is that still too much? J/K We love you guys!!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo