Thula and her Easter presents. ( The gorilla book is really for me.:-)
One of the things I loved about Easter growing up was getting a new 'Easter' dress and now I love shopping for one for Thula!
Easter was pretty low key this year because I thought I would have had a baby by now:-) but Thula still enjoyed herself. She decorated eggs with the neighbors and we have been having little Easter egg hunts every day around the house with the eggs that she colored. She wrote the Easter bunny a little note and was so excited when he 'wrote' her back. Easter is one of my favorite holidays and as I get older the true of it makes it so much more special.
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago

6 comments:
What a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl!
What a cute dress! Seriously another reason why I need to have a girl some day!
Adorable Thula!! We miss you guys so much. I love what you have done with your house! Glad your Easter was so great!
Oh Beautiful Thula even cuter!! That a great outfit. Men! i hope you have a boy so i can benefit from these pretty dresses!!
Stuart is doing a great job on the house.
I am trying to convince Blessings that Olivia and i should come for a week, we will see if my girl power will work this time!! Love you guys.
how pretty Thula is! where the heck is that baby!?
What a great tradition, Elaine. If I ever have a girl, I am going to have to do that too. Her dress is beautiful.
Post a Comment