Wednesday, April 15, 2009

IT'S A GIRL


At 11:10PM, Lela (as in Lay-la) was born at 8lb 8ounces and 20 inches. Mom was at the hospital for less than an hour (before the epidural and all) before Lela came in a hurry (after being late for a week and a half, little rascal).

Elaine is fine and they are both doing well.(this is Stuart in case you are wondering and even though I don't blog or Twitter, I can make an exception here

More to follow.

13 comments:

zimfam said...

YEAH! I have been waiting for this wonderful news! Welcome baby Lela!

KatobanBlessings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatobanBlessings said...

Lela is so cute and big!! Oh Elaine am so proud of you, you are stronger than me for sure or just as strong as me..lol!! Can't wait to hear it all.Hope you are both doing great and my Thula, oh i cant tell whats going on in her big heart!!
Love you

mallena said...

Way to go Stuart!!!! Thank you for posting the news. I'm so glad Lela is here and that she's healthy. Way to go Elaine! I'm glad she came fast after all the waiting, but I hope you weren't in too much pain. Love you and I'll talk to you soon.

Kendy said...

Congrats!!!! another beautiful Girl. I so see Thula. I am soo happy for you three. 8lbs, thats big. can't wait to see more pics.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Rest up and post more pictures when you can!

Michelle said...

She's finally here!!! I love the name Lela, so beautiful! Way to go Elaine on epidural and 20 minutes you are my hero! I cannot wait to hear more later! I'm glad that it all went well. Thula is probably so excited to have her sister here!

KatobanBlessings said...

my new blog address: blesskato.blogspot.com

Sierra Parke said...

Congrats to you both. Wow Elaine--it sounds like you cut it pretty close...it's a good thing you got to the hospital when you did! I can't get over how fast she came. Can't wait to see more pictures of "Lovely Lela".

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Way to go Stuart! Very impressed with the blogging! I'm not sure Nick would do it! Lela is darling! And I LOVE the name! I am just so happy for you!

emily a. said...

She's so beautiful! She most definitely was "waited for". Lucky girl.

Rob said...

I love being gramma to my 3 grandgirls! Lela looks mischevious

Katie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo