Lela conducting us to her tune

Hi all, I'm back.:-) Everything is going well and we are all adjusting. I forgot how much time a new born spends nursing (Ahhh!) and Thula wonders who is cuter, her or the baby. But aside from that we are so grateful to be blessed with our little Lela.
P.S. I can tell that Stuart is secretly proud that you all enjoyed his post so much. Thanks for tuning in. :-)






9 comments:
Lela looks so grown up already! Next time I want to see mamma holding her..... Stuart looks great, but where is Elaine?
Lela is so precious! She has gotten so much darker since the hospital pics! You have beautiful girls and make sure and tell Thula that she is equally cute as Lela!
Lela looks bigger. they do grow fast. Its so wonderful to have two girls. Thula will be a perfect sister I know it. congrats to all 4 of u.
Thula is the cutest big sister, and Lela is the cutest baby. There you go, problem solved. Thanks for posting more pictures. You're superwoman!
She is just precious! Thula is so sweet with her. I'm so glad you are all home and doing well. Baby two is hard to adjust to but it does get so much easier! I promise.
Lela is so cute and big....thats the way we like them!
you guys make such a cute family. Hello where is Elaine? we want to see you too....
Lela really is so beautiful and Thula looks like she's in heaven snuggling with her little sister.
I think Lela looks alot like Thula in that first picture. I think you need to post some of Thula's baby pic's so we can compare:)
Way to go making another beautiful baby Elaine! I am so happy for you!! She gets cuter each time I see pictures of her. I hope you are getting enough rest (yea right- I hear you are sleep deprived till they are in college) and are feeling well. :) Thank you for all the great pictures. :)
Post a Comment