Monday, April 27, 2009

Lindiwe



Lela's middle name is Lindiwe. It was almost her first, but at the last minute we changed because most people we told the name to said, "lin-what??" and Stuart didn't like the nick-name Lindi, so we chose 'the one we've waited for' to her middle name.

Now you know more about her name then you ever wanted to know!:-)

6 comments:

Kendy said...

I think the mormon tabernacle choir should dance like that once in a while. I wish i could sing and dance it takes talent.

KatobanBlessings said...

I love video! it makes me homesick. Hope you guys are doing great.I reall cant wait to see you again.
Love you and enjoy having those two girls over,they will give you a break when you need it. Rosie is awesome....am sure Emily is too!!

Doug and Mallena said...

I love the name Lindiwe! I think it is absolutely perfect. It would have been great as her first name, but I think it's great as her middle name too. You guys have a talent for naming kids!

Candi said...

Very nice video! I loved it! We really miss you guys. You have such sweet girls. :o) How is Thula adjusting to being a big sister?

Bonnie said...

How beatiful that your names hold so much meaning. She is absolutely beautiful and I am sure you are eating up every minute that you have with her. :) Kisses and hugs to all of you..... I sure wish I could see you.

emily a. said...

So beautiful. I really wish I could sing like that.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo