
This post doesn't have the typical billion pictures of Thula, but I thought I would post anyway and let everyone know that we had a great Thanksgiving-incase anyone was worried or something....Our good friend Tricia invited us down and in typical Trish N' Friends fashion a Thanksgiving shin-dig was prepared. It was so fun to see all our friends in Phillydelphia. When I was watching Thula play, it reminded me of how I used to play with my cousins when we would see them for holidays/summer. Our church friends have really become our second family and I am so grateful for the wonderful people who have come into our lives.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by Elaine at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad you guys came. I was getting worried that we wouldn't be able to see you before we moved. I hope the trip home was less eventful than the trip coming.
Loved seeing you 3.
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
oh man...I missed seeing you guys! But how fun that you guys came down! I really wish I could have been there! So what are you having? Boy/Girl???????????
Post a Comment