Friday, November 14, 2008

African Anniversary



Have you seen this video before? I find it's message so promising and hopeful.

7 comments:

Kendy said...

OMG what an amazing story. started with one man having a dream then finding his path and staying on the straight and narrow faithfully and patiently. It only took one mans faith and hope to start the first branch then stake then stakes throughout Africa. I truly believe also that it is only through the Gospal that we will be able to gain our salvation. Anything that is here on earth and is broken can be fixed if we were to lean on heavenly father. Thank you for sharing the video it is another testimony to strengthen mine.

Doug and Mallena said...

This story has always touched my heart. Thank you for posting it so I could hear it again.

Patty Sampson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty Sampson said...

I love this video. I have seen it before, but I loved seeing it again. When I was a kid we had a couple in our ward who had served 3 missions in Nigeria, and loved the people so much. Seeing the map and how the stakes in Africa grew, centralized in Nigeria, I can't help but feel it is proof of their special mission on earth.
And the video of the plains of Africa- inspiring! It makes me want to go to Africa.
P.S. I love how your baby ticker has a little brown baby on it. I am SO excited to see your little one!!

Michelle said...

I have never seen that before! What an amazing story! I love hearing how the gospel spreads throughout the world, it is so incredible!!

Candi said...

Way to make me cry Elaine! I loved that video. I've never seen it before but it was so uplifting. thanks for sharing. :o)

Anonymous said...

Loved it, thanks for sharing. It's so invigorating to be reminded of all the good the gospel is doing for people and that there really are those pure souls out there yearning for something everlasting. Can't wait to entrench myself someday.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo