Ward Nativity Walk
Making Gingerbread cookies with Granny
Partying hard with Birthday Bingo! Wha-hoo!
Pin the nose on the snowman
I brought rice crispie treats for Thula's kindergarten class (her teacher gave her the crown-I'm not that weird:-)
Grandma and Thula
My mom came out to celebrate Thula's fifth birthday this past week. It was a lot of fun seeing her. We miss all our family and friends and hope that everyone has a good season.

11 comments:
Yes......i am the first to see these pictures!! Oh Thula, i cant believe she is five already but thats okay...that way she can help with the baby and mentor her nephew and soon to be niece!!
She is a cutie and she sure did enjoy her time with grandma on her B.day. I cant believe how many December b.days this family has already...hopefully no more...coz the whole family will be broke around this time of the year..hahaha
What a fun time with grandma! Happy birthday Thula!
No way! that is not her grandmom!!. She looks like she could be her mom. happy birthday Thula.
aww happy Birthday Thula!!! looks like she had lots of fun. Its nice her school lets you bring treats. Brooklyn's wont. It stinks. :o)
"Happy, Happy, Birthday Thula Dear..." Hope you had a wonderful day! Thula and Grandma look so much alike, I can't believe it! Thula is growing up way to fast, good thing you have another little one on the way! Happy Birthday to you Elaine too! Hope you have a wonderful day! Merry Christmas!!
Oh i forgot to say Thula's hair really lookes good in the pictures!!I mean it Elaine...
What a great Birthday party! Happy Birthday Thula!!
I loved being with you for your bday my Thula... we had so much fun and keep watching those Bugs Bunny DVDs... all I needed to know I learned from Bugs.
love Granny
I can't believe I missed these posts until just now. This month has flown by! Happy birthday Thula AND Elaine. We love and miss you guys. Enjoy the snow for us.
Happy Birthday Thula! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
Happy Birthday to you too! I can't believe I spaced it! I thought about it on the 12th and told myself I needed to call you in two days, but then I spaced it. Sorry! I hope you had a fun day.
Happy Birthday Thula! Elaine, hope you had a special one too. Isn't it crazy having birthdays in December!!!
Post a Comment