Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New look




Just scroll down a few posts to see the old cabin fever look of our living room to see the difference. Thanks Stuart!

6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

I love the color you guys picked out. You two sure know how to decorate. It all looks really fantastic.

Anonymous said...

LoveLoveLove your house. Will you give me some tips when you're out next time. How's baby growin'? Miss that little Thula!

Michelle said...

Your house looks marvelous!! It looks 50 times better than before, you should really be proud of all your hard work! I hope you are doing good and feeling well! Are you starting to show yet? I'm excited to see you little baby!

Candi said...

wow looks really good! I'm so happy for you. Hope you are doing well and no sickness. love ya!

zimfam said...

Cos - the house looks great - I can hardly wait to get out there to see it and MOST especially you!!! Hope you are doing well! love you

Bonnie said...

Awesome job! Ok- I'm dying to know if its a girl or boy - when are you gonna dish? I miss you guys so much. Hope all is well.
Bon (Give Thula a big hug for Shelby Ross by the way - he misses her too.)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo