Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Carol of the Bells



This is Thula's favorite christmas song and she really likes this music video of it. (Well, WHOOOOO Wouldn't?!)

4 comments:

Kendy said...

I LOVE the celtic women and how she can dance and play at the same time....That takes skillz
Sariah loves the little drummer boy speacially the part where they sing rump pum pum pum. She likes to sing along. Merry christmas

Amanda said...

Also my favorite christmas song! I love the Manhimesteemroller versoin. It makes me get all teary eyed.

Patty Sampson said...

Wow! That is such a cool video! I LOVE the dresses. I can see why Thula loves it. I mean, it is like 4 singing princesses and a violin playing dancing fairy singing her favorite song. :) What is not to love. :)

Doug and Mallena said...

One of my favorite Christmas songs as well.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo