It was always so nice to get snow by christmas. I would love to got to NY one year and exsperience christmas and snow there. However I do have my lows about snow I guess its because I am an adult now and need to shovel it work in it and dig my car out. But It is so cool to see others enjoying it. I heard it snowed once here in the Phoenix valley and it does go down to the 30's but no snow yet. Hope you have a great Christmas.
Awesome! Congratulations on the snow fall and the Sunday to play in it. :) My parents were going to go to Bethlehem PA for church this Sunday, but they ended up canceling church up there too. Love the snow days. :) How are you feeling these days? I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! Love you!
I think it's funny that you get a foot of snow and they cancel church. We got a TON and we didn't get out of going to church. :) It's been a mess in Rexburg for the past little while. It seems to have slowed down a little. I'm taking Miriam to school for her first week and I hope it will hold of snowing until I can get her set up to ride the bus.
6 comments:
oh wow that is a lot of snow. Ours is almost melted. I wish it would snow again for Christmas!
It was always so nice to get snow by christmas. I would love to got to NY one year and exsperience christmas and snow there. However I do have my lows about snow I guess its because I am an adult now and need to shovel it work in it and dig my car out. But It is so cool to see others enjoying it. I heard it snowed once here in the Phoenix valley and it does go down to the 30's but no snow yet. Hope you have a great Christmas.
I'm SO SO SO jealous! We had slippery ice outside this morning and Craig almost went down! Oh, please send us some snow!
WOW, Look at that snow! At least you will have a White Christmas! Have fun in all the snow.
Awesome! Congratulations on the snow fall and the Sunday to play in it. :) My parents were going to go to Bethlehem PA for church this Sunday, but they ended up canceling church up there too. Love the snow days. :)
How are you feeling these days? I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
Love you!
I think it's funny that you get a foot of snow and they cancel church. We got a TON and we didn't get out of going to church. :) It's been a mess in Rexburg for the past little while. It seems to have slowed down a little. I'm taking Miriam to school for her first week and I hope it will hold of snowing until I can get her set up to ride the bus.
Post a Comment