Hey, how come he's not getting up?
What's in here?
Thank you for my books grandma!
All the bounty we recieved
Daddy teaching Thula how to play checkers
Baby Asha has a new big sister! Thank you grandpa
My other favorite toy is a slinky, who would have though?! (Ignore the 'forever under construction hallway...)Christmas with kids is so fun. Thula wasn't feeling all that well, but she put on a 'brave' face and enjoyed opening all her gifts. We had the missionaries come over and we spent the afternoon playing games. I made a ham, mashed potatoes, green been casserole, salad, and rolls for our christmas dinner. De-lish. We miss all our family though and look forward to seeing everyone again in 2009!


7 comments:
Aww looks like you guys had a blast. I love Christmas and I always get sad when its over. I love that Thula plays with babies. I wish Brooklyn would. Nope, she'd rather ponies or trucks. What a tom boy. :o)
Merry Christmas Mushalas!!! Just think next year you'll have another baby to celebrate with. Exciting!
I loved Clifford books too Thuli Shpuli.... love Gwamma
Sounds like a fun Christmas. Good for you for sharing with the missionaries. Your meal sounds delicious.
I did see soemthing labeled as "KitchenAid", but it didn't look big enough to be a mixer. Tell Stuart I'm very, very, very disappointed. I thought for sure this was the year. ;)
oh my gosh, you have to have one of the most beautiful little girls!! Man you are going to have to watch her the older she gets!:) Hey where are all the belly shots preggo?? come on...show em!!!
So washis your first Christmas at your new house? Thula looks adorable with all that hair! She has your smile. I just love your house. We missed you on Christmas Day I hope to see you soon!!! Where a picture of you? I've forgotten what you look like with your pregnant belly! You're cute all the time. Happy New Year
Hi Elaine! I can't believe how big Thula has gotten. She is so beautiful. Tennyson got a slinky from Santa Claus too. We also showed him how it falls down the stairs. He loved it. He calls his slinky a "slinker." Pretty funny. We sure miss you guys. Keep us posted on your pregnancy. When are you due? Tell Stuart we all say hi.
Post a Comment