Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pretty in Pink



Thanks Aunt Michelle for my new Tutu. I love it!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad she likes it!!

Doug and Mallena said...

What a cute tutu! By the way, I promise I'll email you back. I just haven't forced myself to do it yet. :) Maybe I'll give you a call one of these days when I have the cell phone. It's much easier (and more fun) to talk.

Candi said...

adorable!!!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how long Thula's hair is getting! What a pretty girl!

The Molen's said...

She is so cute! She's growing up so much. She is such a pretty little thing! Great pictures!

Shilowe said...

It looks like you all had a very Merry Christmas! And what a pretty tutu for such a pretty girl!

Doug and Mallena said...

Does Katoba know I exist yet? :) Will you email me her phone number and I'll give her a call. Or, if you want to give me her address I can "pop" in on her with a goodie. Maybe she'll like me if I feed her stomach. :)

Rob said...

i can't wait to see all the dance recitals! love Granny

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo