Our bedroom originally
Ta-da!
Stuart put up the ceiling tiles and crown molding.

The old sink in the main bathroom

Dad squirting liquid nails in preparation for the new vinyl

New sink and vanity with the new vinyl on the walls

Stuart installed the new tub faucets.

Thula and Grampy in our living room (still messy) I was joking with dad that the wood paneling makes it seem like a basement.

Good times at Friendly's! Dad can you really eat all those desserts? (This is for Meg's benefit:-)

Wallingford has a Saturday flea market by the train station. We are so glad that Dad was able to come visit and help us. We love you pops!
14 comments:
Cos - the house looks GREAT!!!! I'm glad that Uncle J went to help you guys - that's a big project! I don't know about Uncle J - but I definitely could have eaten ALL those desserts!!!! Can't wait to see the place in person! That doesn't mean I will help...keep up all the hard work!
Wow...i love the bedroom!! and all else that Elaine has done with the house(i give you credit for all of it Elaine)..
I cant wait until its all done..it will be brand new. Will you guys make the basement a mini movie theater? Just kidding....
Great jobs guys!
SuperDuper! I knew John could teach Stuart something if we thought about it long enough! Thanx Grampa John for your help....I can't wait to see it...
see Elaine? everything is turning out fine.
love mommy
It looks like you guys are having a great time updating your new house. I bet Stuart's arms were so sore after installing the new tile on the ceiling! I can only imagine...ouch! We miss you guys, but are glad you bought a house in a beautiful area.
Yowzers! It all looks so amazing. I love how the color in the bedroom turned out and those curtains are SOOOOOO pretty! I've been wanting to call you, but this week has just been one crazy thing after another. Maybe sometime this weekend.
Miss you!
The house looks wonderful! I love the ceiling and crown molding- great job Stuart!! That was fun the have your dad come to visit! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
All your work looks fantastic! I'm so glad your Dad was able to come out and help you. Looks like Thula had fun with her Grampy!
Elaine...it look awsome. You guys have put a ton of work into that! Good for you! We miss you!!
It looks beautiful!! Thank goodness for the help!! Houses are a lot of work I decided.
your house looks amazing! your room looks huge. it looks like so much work. You are wonderwoman Elaine. Good job.
I love that you are posting photos of your home remodeling. Everything looks fantastic. You have great taste! How fun to have your Dad come help. I can tell Thula enjoyed his company, too.
Oh my goodness! Your home improvements are FABULOUS! It looks like a totally different house! I am so impressed. And Stuart did a great job with the ceiling tiles and crown moulding. I always heard that those two things were the hardest to get just right. Way to go!! I love it all!! You are so going to love your house when it is all done.
Love love love the master suite! What an elegant home it is turning out to be. Fun seeing pics of your mom and dad. Don't we have such a great family. Love you all!
Post a Comment