Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Jellyfish

My mom requested these photos to prove that we actually touched and 'ate' the jellyfish. :-)

9 comments:

zimfam said...

no you didn't! cousin - you are so funny!

Kendy said...

eeeewwwwwwah! How was it? Gross. man eewwwah. ok i am over it. but man you have.....

Doug and Mallena said...

I don't like touching slimy things. It gave me the willies just looking at the picture. I'm glad you didn't get stung though.

SPENCERS said...

Brave. To squish it BEFORE you knew whether or not it'd sting. We miss you. Jake asked if Thula could come play the other day. Sad.
Funny story:a few weeks ago little Randy and Brigg were over at our house. Brigg told me that Jacob has a girlfriend. I said, "Oh really, who?" He said, "Thula." And then Randy pipes up, "Hey, Thula is MY girlfriend, too!" That Thula sure gets around...
I laughed and laughed! Hope you guys are loving the new casa. How does Thula like school? Her room looks fab.

Patty Sampson said...

AAAAGGGHH!! Gross! Didn't it burn to touch them? And did you really eat them? Eau! Seriously cool day though!

Michelle said...

How did they taste? You guys are crazy!!

dan and linds said...

I never knew that jellyfish could be so colorful!

KatobanBlessings said...

Looks like you had much fun. Can jelly fish be cooked? maybe you should have cooked it as an option to "eating" it raw...eeewww!!
But i know you my dear, such things just blow you away....

Elaine said...

Hey, if anyone is actually checking to read the comments I just wanted to mention that I didn't actually eat any jelly fish.I'm not so brave or cool. It was just a 'photo op.' :-)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo