
Ever since watching Ewan McGregor's docutainment about his motocycle adventures around the world I have really had an interest in visiting Mongolia. Ah, if only I could escape the confines of this house in Connecticut and travel the world.
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago

5 comments:
It appears as though you already are seeing a lot of "the world" .... Zambia, then 3 years in Phillie with trips to NY NY and DC and Baltimore and Gettysberg and now CT.... give it time 25yo....
Have you seen the new one yet? Oh, and I want to be an elephant nannie too, thanks!
Take lots of pictures when you go. That way I can live my adventures through you! :)
I love everything you've posted on the blog, Elaine! Thula's room is fabulous, the ocean is beautiful, and your "Dream Home" is breathtaking. Thanks for sharing!
Jake's checking the blog with me and he says, "Why couldn't Thula just stay? She should come back cuz she's my best friend." Cute. And we DO wish you guys would come vacation with us. We'd have loved to have you there with us. You're invited next time! We're still coming to visit you one of these days. But only if we can camp out in your crawl space...
Post a Comment