Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thula's New Room

Here is what the room looked like when we bought the house.

Here it is when Thula and I finished ripping down the wallpaper.

And here is the finished product. Her furniture isn't all in place but I am too excited to post pictures.
When dad came out he put up the wainscotting and it looks great. And when mom came she finished painting the baseboard and ceiling. Thank you!
I love my new room!

11 comments:

Sierra Parke said...

You guys are totally on the ball!!! Good for you for not procrastinating. Her room looks so cute. Did she choose the color herself? :)

Michelle said...

Thula's room looks great! I love the wainscotting that you put up! Did Thula choose the color do did you? I love it, it is so girly!!

Elaine said...

Yes, Thula picked out the pink for her room. Would a four year old girl pick anything else?;-)

zimfam said...

cousin - you have done great things! your house looks LOVELY and Thula is such a princess! I can hardly wait to see you!

Amanda said...

What a perfect little princess room. And Thulas hair is getting so long!

Doug and Mallena said...

The room looks amazing! I refuse to show Miriam the pictures though. She'll insist that she needs a room just like it. :) You guys did a great job, but I liked how it looked originally. :)

emily a. said...

All of your renovations are looking amazing. thula's room is adorable and I bet she just loves it.

dan and linds said...

What a beautiful room Thula has now! You guys are doing such a great job. I love those long windows, they don't make them like that anymore.

Cordell and Sarah said...

You are amazing for doing so much in such a short time...I think I would have procrastinated such a big job! Very, very cute. Wish we could be there in person to see the room. Thanks for posting the great pics.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

It looks great! You guys have done a ton of work, but it has really paid off! We miss you guys!

Candi said...

wow the room looks awesome! So girly and cute. good job!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo