Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thula's First Day of Kindergarten!

Thula's teacher Mrs. Lopez. I could tell some of the other mom's thought I was weird for taking the picture. But whatever, that's how I roll!:-)

Thula all ready for school.

Thula's new princess backback that she picked out.


The school field where the kids play. Like a lot of east coast schools there is no playground for the kids.

The Kindergarten entrance.

11 comments:

Rob said...

I love my big Kindergarten girl. You look like a little student on your first day and your teacher looks so nice. I can't wait to see you.
love Gramma Robin

The Molen's said...

What a surprise! Tonight, I was just asking Mallena if she had talked you you recently. She mentioned Thula was starting Kindergarten! CRAZY!!! She will do so great! What will you do with yourself.....you two are cute little buddies! Very exciting! She looks so cute, as always!

geraldandmeganlove said...

I can't believe that she is already starting Kindergarten. The vivid memory I have with Thula is that you couldn't keep her diaper on and she was running around the complex butt naked :) What are you going to do with yourself now that you don't have her to keep you busy?

Candi said...

Wow I can't believe she is in Kindergarten now! I've been putting brook off. I just can't seem to let her go. :o) She's in preschool this year but I figure I wont hurt her to be ready for school. I was one of the oldest kids when I graduated too.
Thanks for your comment. I just hope Brook doesn't break them. Ahhh! It scares me.

zimfam said...

cousin - what a weirdo!!! I can't believe you took a picture of Thula's kindergarten teacher!! SYKE - I would do the same thing. Thula looks BEAUTIFUL! I hope you like it Thu - good luck! and good luck to you to mom - don't have too much fun with your 3 free hours a day!

Michelle said...

I can't believe Thula is in Kindergarten, they grow up way too fast! I love that you take pictures of her with her teacher, I will do that with my children too! Well good luck with school Thula and we miss you guys tons!!!

Doug and Mallena said...

I love the new background on your blog.

That's exciting that Thula has started. I think I'll avoid showing Miriam these pictures so she doesn't start complaining that she has to STAY HOME to go to school. :) Her teacher looks very nice and at least they have grass that they can play on.

dan and linds said...

I can't believe Thula's in Kindergarten now! I love her first day of school outfit, very cute. And, by the way, I don't think it's weird at all to take a picture with the teacher. Those other moms are the weirdos :)

Sierra Parke said...

Wow Elaine! I didn't realize Thula would be starting kindergarten this August. I bet she loves it. And, wow, what do you do during the day with all that time you have to yourself??? I am sooo envious!!! We miss you.

Kendy said...

She is soooo big and gorgous. Theres no rich jews I don't think but there are alot of whealthy people here.

Just US said...

Did you have Thula tested to get into kindergarten early? Your house pictures look great. I need to do some more exploring on your blog to get caught up on your life!
Carley

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo