Monday, September 29, 2008

For those of you who know 'Baby Asha' Thula informed me that it was her birthday a few days ago. So we made a cake and celebrated her 6th birthday. Thula makes a great big sister to her favorite doll!
Thula earned 5 good behaviour tickets at school so she was able to participate in "hat day." She was so excited. She originally picked out this pioneer bonnet. I had to convince her that all the kids would want to play with it so she should pick something else out. Whew!

This is a section of our attic. Perfect for Harry Potter reading days!
I was trying to capture the red tree outside our house. I'm not such a good photographer.

12 comments:

Kendy said...

I can really see the red tree. Ur house is amazing. Hope all is well

Doug and Mallena said...

Good job Thula on getting your good behavior stars (or stickers, sorry I can't remember the specifics)! Happy Birthday to Baby Asha. She sure is growing fast. :)

I love the red tree and your Harry Potter attic. I'm listening to book 7 on cd right now and LOVING it!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Asha! Kids are so cute! I think you should have let Thula where her bonnet, but I like the had that she wore.

zimfam said...

cousin! your house looks so lovely! i can hardly wait to come visit! thula is a beauty as usual!

Rob said...

Happy BDay Asha! Thula is my little Bugs Bunny Buddy....
love Granny

Patty Sampson said...

I love your Harry Potter Attic! And I love seeing so much nature out the windows. I miss being in the country. (Sigh) And I am so proud of Thula! Good girl with being a good "big sister" and a good student. You must be so proud. I love how good you are at keeping us posted. It makes it feel like you are right around the corner. :)

Anonymous said...

Thula is such a big girl! What a sweet mother you are. House looks great!!!

Amanda said...

Can I move into your attic?

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck... I was laughing so hard at this one. I'm loving the idea of celebrating a doll birthday. I guess I'll try it in December when marker baby turns "1"!

Candi said...

Don't kids do the sweetest things?!
I love your attic. Its huge! I sure miss you guys. Its been way too long sice I've seen ya. Did you know they are building a temple in Philly now?? :o)

Doug and Mallena said...

I've been missing you a LOT lately! I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Have a peaceful night dear friend.

Cordell and Sarah said...

What a fun attic! Where's all your junk that is supposed to go there? IT looks so clean. Man we miss you guys still Elaine! So I heard bad news about allowing gay marriage in CT. Yikes. Watch out what has to be taught in the schools. We are voting on that for Nov. here.
Tell Thula she needs to come visit when we have the new baby here. I might need a mommy's helper :)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo