Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just call us Zamericans!


Stuart became an American citizen today in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He joined 4,500 other people from all around the world in gaining citizenship. It was quite patriotic. They had Sons of the American Revolution stand for photos. It was a special day.

7 comments:

The Molen's said...

THAT'S AWESOME!! Very cool Stuart! What a wonderful week to become a citizen!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Stuart!!! What a great experience!

Doug and Mallena said...

I thought it had been rescheduled. Hmmm...the things I miss out on when I get sick. Anyway, congratulations, and great pictures. I love the old man in the Revolutionary outfit. Do you think men actually lived that long back in the day? :)

geraldandmeganlove said...

What a great way to spend the fourth of july week. CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Did you guys ever buy a house?

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!

Candi said...

Oh wow that so cool! Congratulations!

zimfam said...

CONGRATULATIONS Stuey!!!! We are so excited for you and hope that your American dream comes true!!!!!! Hope to see you soon!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo