Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Devil's Pool



This is at Victoria Falls. People call this the Devil's Pool. Only in Zimbabwe. You should try this mom when you go this fall! Scary!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

are they for real? it's like playing with fire... someone's gonna get hurt. or, in this case, go over board. wow, not me... no way!

Doug and Mallena said...

Oh my bananas! Talk about having a death wish. I love the new backdrop by the way. How did you get your playlist to only play when you push the play button? Doug has been wanting to do that with ours, but we're not sure how.

Patty Sampson said...

Wow!! I have seen footage of this place before. It is truely one of those heart pumping, make sure you are awake all night remembering it, kind of places. It is so cool!!

KatobanBlessings said...

Memories!! Thanx Elaine...your mom and i went at the best time of the season...oh no no no, we did not try anything lifethreatening and as courageous as she is, i think she would rather play 'tea party' with Thula..

Rob said...

How awful... where can I sign up? I'm sure people who do this do it on the sly, gendarmes around the falls would not allow it. You've given me something to do in October!!!
love mommy

Amanda said...

My heart is no longer beating!

Shilowe said...

Ha ha, that reminds me of something that my friends and I would have tried as naive/stupid teenagers. It's funny how growing older changes your viewpoints. Now, I wouldn't dare set my feet in the water. On another note, we are really going to miss you. Especially Trever, he hasn't wanted to go to nursery since you were released. But we hope you enjoy your new home! --Shilowe

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo