What was your favorite part?
Elaine you know you can do better than that!!our family does not only play soccer and swim, we love to dance too...i mean good dancing!
Wouldn't that be amazing to visit all of those places? I wonder if he really went to all those places or if they just made it look like it?
That was fun. I loved when the wave completely took him out. I'm still laughing.
LOVE IT! I also love the youre chocolate I'm vanilla book. Porter and Maya keep asking me why they can't have brown skin??? amanda
D, U, M, B everyone's accusing me..... Elaine likes reading all the different place names.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Elaine you know you can do better than that!!our family does not only play soccer and swim, we love to dance too...i mean good dancing!
Wouldn't that be amazing to visit all of those places? I wonder if he really went to all those places or if they just made it look like it?
That was fun. I loved when the wave completely took him out. I'm still laughing.
LOVE IT! I also love the youre chocolate I'm vanilla book. Porter and Maya keep asking me why they can't have brown skin??? amanda
D, U, M, B everyone's accusing me..... Elaine likes reading all the different place names.
Post a Comment