Thula and Randy in the "Giant's" chair from the Jack and the Beanstalk section of the garden
Little train ride
Kisses in front of the City of Brotherly Love. Goodbye Philly, we'll miss you a lot.
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago
What was your favorite part?
Thula and Randy in the "Giant's" chair from the Jack and the Beanstalk section of the garden
Little train ride
Kisses in front of the City of Brotherly Love. Goodbye Philly, we'll miss you a lot.
Posted by Elaine at 9:05 PM
5 comments:
I love the city scape picture, it is so beautiful there!! Good luck with your move!
Looks like fun. That was nice of you to take Randy with you. :) It was hot yesterday. Bleck. Oh, Doug did take the paperwork for me, and didn't even complain! How's that for a miracle?
What a sweet time you had in Phillie, Elaine. I'm so sorry I won't be flying into it anymore. A truly great city. I'm so proud of you and Stuart and Thula and Blessings and Beautiful aunt Katoba and her love for us, and missionary Rosie. How blessed I am as my family gets bigger through Stuart. The early mormon pioneers have met the African pioneers thru Thula!
Glad you had fun! We sure are going to miss you guys. But glad you are moving to something better!!
Wow I've missed a lot. I'm amazed that Thula can swim all by herself. Good for her! She is such a big girl.
You are moving??? I need details hun. You guys had such a full life in Philly. I'm so happy that you moved there and got to experience how special the east can be. It'll always be my home. I can't believe the last time we saw you was 2 years ago. Good luck with your move and everything! All our love to you, Stuart and Thula too.
Post a Comment