Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here is our House

It might look like a house out of Amityville Horror but we have yet to experience anything supernatural!
Side view
Back yard (more like a side yard because the house is on a corner).

17 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

OMGosh!! I love your house! It is adorable, and has a ton of personality! And I love how HUGE it is. Although cleaning it may not be as fun. :) But there is pleanty of room which is a huge change from the apartments you have had in the past I am sure. And I am sure Tula loves having somewhere to run around outside. Good choice! I am so excited for you! I wish they had houses like this in Philly.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Oh what a cute house! It is huge! I like even thought you will have to put a ton of work into it! Glad to know you got there safely. Was there anyone there to help you unload the truck?!?

Amanda said...

After reading your last post I thought it'd be weeks before you found your camera cord but you are on the ball! Way to go. The house looks most excellent. From the front I totally thought it looked like a house from when my grandma lived when I was growing up (I loved that house), but from the side it looks HUGE!

Amanda said...

Oh, and not scary at all!

Michelle said...

The way you talk it sounds like the house is scary and needs lots of work, but from the outside it looks very nice! I love how big the yard is. I was to see some interior photos before you renovate. I'll call you soon to see how things are going!

Doug and Mallena said...

Very, very cute! Now I just need to come see it in person. :)

The Molen's said...

It is such a great house! Super charming! I love your big porch! I miss you so much. I can see Thula on the front porch. Does she love her new house? She probably doesn't know what to do with all the space! MISS YOU TONS!!!

geraldandmeganlove said...

YEA!!! I am super excited for you guys. It looks huge and it doesn't look like it needs a ton of work from the outside. Yards are great for kids. I don't think that I would ever go back to renting. I love it!!!

laura said...

What a fantastic house- I LOVE it!!

KatobanBlessings said...

I love it Elaine!I cant wait for a tour when the interior is "done". Just enjoy the remodelling coz you will look back and reflect on what what led to a perfect kitchen or bathroom! Most of all. It is YOURS!!

dan and linds said...

I feel SO bad I didn't get to say goodbye to you!!! I guess we'll just have to come visit :) Your house is awesome! And that back yard... yay for open, green space!

Cordell and Sarah said...

Wow, the pictures don't show at all the work that sounds like needs to be done. Is the outside fixed up and just not the inside? Cute place! Good luck with the projects. Right now we are working on the leaky pipe from the washer. Not fun after washer cloth diapers and have to sop up the liquid. Luckily it is only a sometimes drainage. I love ya tons!!!

Rob said...

How blessed you all are....and Stuart I am so happy for you especially. What a journey you have had in your life so far and I am proud to be your mom-in-law.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! What an awesome new-old house. Nothing beats sweat equity - and what a cool tub. I'm proud of your eco friendly reglazing. I am so happy for you guys. When you get a chance e-mail me your new number I'd love to call and catch up with you. :)

Carleen said...

Wow! Its amazing! If you were to buy a house here in Philly you would never be able to afford something like that! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! You guys lived in Philly for how long???... to not have that???
What a difference and accomplishment! Can we come visit? Looks like you'll have plenty of room!

Anonymous said...

Hey I just lost my comment...Beautiful gorgeous home!! It looks huge and I love the wood. You guys are amazing! Just don't forget your poor little cousins when your out drivin' your jags on the streets of New York. Love you all and can't wait to see you again!!!
Also, I showed grandma your house and pics of cutie Thula. She loves it and send her love!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo