Friday, July 11, 2008

Philadelphia Adventures

Waiting for the bus after the playhouse fun. We are having fun, right?:-)

Little Sylvia and Thula on the merry-go-round
Joy riding in the basement of the playhouse

Walking from the bus stop to the playhouse
Going down the "Big Slide"
Climbing the spider web

My good ol' friend from the beginning of my Philadelphia days came to visit today. It was great to see each other again. The kids have grown, but not much else has changed between us. We decided to take the kids to the Philadelphia Playhouse, but since neither of us had a car we had to get there Philly style. We took a bus, then a train, then another bus. I think we had about three hours of travel time when it was all said and done! We had fun and it was tough to say goodbye all over again.






5 comments:

Michelle said...

You always do the funnest things with Thula. I hope someday I will be able to do lots with my kids!

Doug and Mallena said...

Looks like you had fun, even though you had to ride the bus. :) Actually, those kids all looked a little grumpy in the pictures--maybe it wasn't THAT fun. :)

KatobanBlessings said...

oh so you decided to go after i left!i love taking the bus and the train...looks like you had fun but not so much because i wasnt there..lol..!

Casey said...

Looks like a blast. wish I was there. Oh by the way you got a shout out on my moms page:)Amanda

Patty Sampson said...

You and your pics are so cute! I am so glad Sarah got to come see you. And I can't believe how big her kids got! They are so adorable. And I am thrilled you got to have so much fun. :)

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo