Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pennypack Day

Mommy duck and ducklings
horsey's at the stables (Thula is standing next to the fence)
Aunt Rosie gave me this shirt!
Petting the horse

Playing in the cherry blossoms. Better than snow in my opinion.
Wa-hoo!
Baby Thula and Baby Asha. Thula wanted to be like my friend Amanda who always carries her baby in a sling.
These are some pictures from our last trip through Pennypack park. There is some horse stables at one end of the park. The horses are used for physical therapy puposes and are really friendly. The kids took some apples and got to feed and pet them. It's always great fun to walk up there and spend the afternoon.

6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

I LOVE the picture of Thula with her baby. SOOOOOOOO cute!

Michelle said...

I love the cherry blossoms!! Thanks amazing how they are all over like that! I can't believe how big Thula is getting, we need to see you guys soon! We miss you tons!!!

The Molen's said...

Thula baby is so cute!

Cordell and Sarah said...

I can't believe the Cherry blossons. Tell Thula she is a good little mommy. That is so cute how she likes to wear her baby on her back! Man, I read all about your Pennypack excursions and it makes me miss you more...such great memories. You guys are awesome!!

Doug and Mallena said...

I FOUND you! Hee, hee! I'm glad you didn't go away for ever. When you move I expect posts every 10 minutes or so. :)

emily a. said...

Oh, I'm glad you told me about your new blog. Thanks! looks like a fun day at the farm!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo