Saturday, May 31, 2008

A little soccer and Connecticut

Thula and mummy on last day of soccer.
Thula and daddy on last day of soccer.

Thula and daddy at Lighthouse Park in New Haven, CT enjoying some of that famous New England pizza.
Flying a kite at Lighthouse park in CT.
This picture is out of order, but it's Thula on her last day of soccer with her little trophy-practically the whole reason she continued with soccer! She really wanted a trophy!

6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

WAHOO for tropheys! That is such a cute picture of Thula and Stuart on the last day of soccer.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big Thula is getting! I love the trophy picture of her. Did you guys more already? I can't remember when you said you were moving. I hope all is well and I will talk to you soon!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Way to go Thula! The tropheys are to best! Glad you guys were able to enjoy your visit up to CT.

zimmerman's said...

hello Cousin! you look lovely and so does little Thula. I wish I could see you RIGHT NOW and chat, etc...I hope everything is going well for you!

Sierra Parke said...

Wow Thula! How cool. I love your trophy.

Rob said...

I love my Thula girl...When I come visit I want you to wear your soccer duds
i love you
granny

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo