Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Me and my mom and Grandpa's farm in Alberta, Canada (check out those snow shoes!)
At the beach in El Segundo, CA
Jebby, Mom, me, and Rosie (Long Beach, CA)

Jeb, cousin Candace Joy, Mom, Rosie, and me
me and Mom at my graduation from BYU-I
Grandma and and Baby Thula

Beatrice, S, and Monde
baby Stu
Grandma B and Baby T
me and Thulie

This is my little tribute to the moms in my life. Thankyou for so many great memories and sacrifices. My life is as good as it is because of you. Thankyou for your work ethic and generosity towards others. I feel blessed to have such a mother as you! I hope that you know you are loved. Since we cannot be with you, I hope Bugsy is making you feel extra special today. :-)

6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

What a fun tribute. Thanks for sharing those pictures. It was great to see some when you were young. I don't think I've seen any of Thula when she was a baby. She was a doll--still is for that matter.

Amanda said...

How cute! I love it. It's so fun to peek into your life.

Rob said...

Thank you for the tribute honey...
I half exptected some nursing pics! Bea and I are honoured. We had some great times.
love mommy

Natalie Buchkovich said...

It was fun to see your pictures! Mom's are the best!

zimmerman's said...

Cousin,

What a sweet tribute! You are such a sweet mommy yourself. You are so great with Thula and a good example. I miss you, wish we could see you everyday! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!

geraldandmeganlove said...

I was thinking about doing joy school with mya this next school year. Did you have a lot of success with Thula with it?

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo