On Saturday we went to Fox Chase Farms for the sheep shearing day. The Elmer's and I decided to walk there (Stuart said there was a 1000 % of him not going. Can we all read this together now, STICK IN THE MUD!) It was a little over 8 miles there and back. It was a beautiful day, but I was dog tired when we finally got home! I love the color of the spring!
Popcorn trees
View down our street
Life Can Change So Fast
1 year ago

7 comments:
Holy Cow!!! Way to go. I can't beleve you guys walked there. That is why you and Amanda had a nice sun tan, and looked good at church! Sounds like fun!
The trees are so beautiful!! That looks like it was a fun day! Stuart and Yuyi are so much alike Yuyi would have said the exact same thing! It's funny because at home they wouldn't have thought twice about walking that distance, but here it is like pulling teeth to get them to go on a walk.
Great pictures. I didn't know it was the only working farm in philadelphia. (Thanks for the interesting tidbit) What a fun day!
Amanda
Looks like fun, but I'm sure glad I didn't walk with you. However; I could have been done with my walking quota for the year. :)
What a long walk! Those popcorn trees made me homesick!!! They don't have anything like that out here. I may try to grow a couple when we have a yard one day though. Looks like you guys had lots of fun at the farm. :)
What a fun day! I just love the Springtime blossoms here, so beautiful!
P.S. When this baby is late and I'm trying everything to get myself to go into labor just remind me to call you for a walk :)
Post a Comment